Saturday, April 4

I've been tagged!

A~Z
Courtesy of Shirlyn Goh

A ~ Attached or single? Happily attached... :-)

B ~ Best friend? hmm.... guess...haha...

C ~ Cake or pie? OMG... apple pie is so so so good... Yum Yum...

D ~ Day of choice? Definitely friday...

E ~ Essential item? deodorant! haha..dun wanna smell stinky.. ;-p

F ~ Favorite colour? Purple!!!

G ~ Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears hands down...

H ~ Home town? hmm.... i'm torn between batu pahat and melaka....

I ~ Favorite Indulgence? Ben & Jerry's Ice cream...

J ~ January or July? July...

K ~ Kids? Adore them...

L ~ Life isn't complete without? me books!! haha...

M~ Marriage date? after i completed my acca...

N ~ Number of magazines subscriptions? none. i buy them when i feel like it...

O ~ Oranges or apples? Both but i love grapes and peaches better...

P ~ Phobias? my ego's too big to have any phobias... (not a good habit)

Q ~ Quotes? hmm... not sure wor....

R ~ Reasons to smile? to make me happy??

S ~ Season of choice? hmm... i haven't actually seen autumn but it's my favorite season... it feels so mellow...

T ~ Tag five people. *Edwin*Chee Hwee*Ariel*ZiJing*Marianne*

U ~ Unknown fact about me? if i tell then it won't be unknown anymore now would it? haha...

V ~ Vegetable? cucumber and tomatoes... hehe...

W~ Worse habit? my sarcastic sense of humour....

X ~ X-ray or ultrasound? dun understand what this means.... -.-"

Y ~ Your favorite foods? tasty food!!

Z ~ Zodiac? Virgo and proud to be one!!! XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7 random facts about me....

One ~ i'm very shy...

Two ~ i have a huge collections of comics and storybooks...

Three ~ i love animals...

Four ~ i'm a twilight freak!!!

Five ~ i stutter when i'm speaking with an unfamiliar person... lame right?

Six ~ i'm a collector of Sweet Valley Books so if you have any and wish to sell
them let me know...

Seven ~ Finally!! haha... i love singing
(the reason why malacca rains very often) XD



No comments: