Friday, February 27

Bittersweet memory

Something a good friend of mine asked that made me remember this bittersweet memory.
Why is this memory bitter? It's because i had to break somebody's heart.
Until now, i still believed that i lead him on by being his friend, and i mean close friend.
I still feel that it was my fault and i was very cruel towards him as after that incident we never kept in touch.

We talked about everything and even personal stuff but i did not felt that way about him.
He was a nice, sweet and good looking guy but yet something just didn't click.
Anyway i only knew him for a week and i've been down that road before and it didn't end well
so maybe that experienced influenced my decision.
He was so persistent and did not give up easily.

However this is when this memory turns sweet, because of him i finally realized that the person that i really wanted to be with. I gathered all my courage and asked this person if he felt anything for me. Surprisingly, the feeling was mutual and we became an item...
After that i told him that i was involved but he didn't believed me until he saw us together.
I know, i know, i'm a cold hard B***H but what else could i have done?

Now it has been five years since that incident and i do not noe what happened to you but i hope that you have met someone who deserves you and will appreciate you for the person that you are.

I know that you will probably never come across this but i'm sorry for the way our friendship ended and am forever grateful as if you weren't so persistent, i may not have spent 5 loving years with my bie....



...Thank You from the bottom of my heart...


No comments: