Thursday, February 26

The Twilight Saga


On Monday, i finally saved up enough money to buy the four books.
I went to Jusco's popular to buy them when too bad they only had Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse.
So i bought the three books and winced a bit at the price (RM 120++) but i knew it'll be worth it.
I read twilight as soon as i reached home, OMG it's so addictive.

I finished the three books yesterday afternoon when i decided i should try my luck at Tesco's popular. I rushed into the store and looked around and i saw the final book Breaking Dawn.
When i finally reached home, i sat down and started to read and read and read. Halfway through the book i finally realized that it was already 3 am. And i had to wake up early to settle sum stuff.

So i decided to sleep but i woke up at 4.30 am startled by a sound only to realized that it was one of my black kitten that had sneaked into my room. Damn it, no matter how hard i tried i could not go back to sleep so i continued reading Breaking Dawn and i actually finished the book by 7.30 am. Cool right? Just in time to get ready for the meeting. I was in such a high.. *smiles*

I was fresh all through the meeting but it was only around 1.30 pm when i had lunch with my bie at MMU that i suddenly felt tired and slighly dizzy. After lunch, i raced home and before my head could hit my pillow i was already dreaming of vampires, shape shifters, and the one and only Edward Cullen. Haha....

It was only after dinner that i realized i had finish the while series in 4 days with my busy schedule. Hmm... if only my textbooks could be so interesting.. Damn.. *winks*
I think i'm a bit obsess with the twilight series. After i read twilight, i realized that the movie didn't do it justice but luckily i have a vivid imagination so i was very happy with my version of the movie in my head. *winks*

To all fiction fans as myself, this series is definately worth the money. Just wished i could have bought them earlier.

xoxo
Jessica

No comments: