Tuesday, April 13

My love...


Love ~ is it all it's cranks up to be?

How can it go from sweet to sour with just a few words?
Can that special person really bring out the best in you?
If that someone is so special then why can they be replaced?
If they were taken away suddenly, will we drown in tears?


I've heard many people say that they are very in love and will not part,
How can that be, I wonder quietly in the silence of the night sky.
As the moon shone brightly in the sky surrounded by her partners, the stars,
It was precisely at that moment when it all dawn on me like a meteor shower.


I wanted to feel what love was like, wanted desperately to feel what they felt,
Wondering how it would feel having his arms around me for the very first time,
Would it be warm, would i feel safe in your arms, would i ever want you to let me go,
For the first time in my life could i trust and love someone else than myself?


Surrounded by all these thoughts, all these feelings that were all new to me,
I laid back on the smooth, soft green grass and gazed into the wondrous night,
It just so happened that i was greeted by a wishing star shooting through the night sky,
I closed my eyes and made a wish, a wish so pure as it came sincerely from my heart.


His image floated through my mind,
His captivating smile, his hazel brown eyes,
It was then when i realized that he was the one,
My knight in shinning armor, my prince on a white horse.


This was something that i wrote a long long time ago.
Was looking through my old posts and discovered this.
It's sappy and quite common but i love what it represents
and i hold this closely to my heart.


Love you lots baby!