Tuesday, April 13

My sis's b'day...

Last Sunday, we celebrated my eldest sis's 30th b'day.
We though it would be special if we cooked a three course meal for her as she has always been the one preparing our meals.
However, most of the cooking was courtesy of Chef Jamus Teo. hehe...
I can cook but i can guarantee that my end result will not be as nice as his. :-p

My bro was our waiter for the night. hehe...
So for the 1st course we prepared a home made salad, even the dressing was home made!
Was not bad and for the second course we had kebabs and bacon cream cheese skewers. Mouthwatering... hehe...
For the main course we had grilled chicken with cream mushroom sauce... it was to die for...
Although due to some technicalities on my part, the chicken was a bit too oriental for the sauce.
My bad but it was superb anyway.
For dessert, i made a strawberry cheesecake which thank goodness was one of the best cheesecake i've ever made... However the best was yet to come...

After we've eaten, my dad asked me to give my sis her present and guess what we bought her?
A E72 nokia phone. Damn nice wei. Looks like a blackberry. hehe...
My dad actually gave me a RM 800 budget but becky and i thought we should chip in and buy her a better phone as she is a lawyer... I even got my brother to chip it RM 60! *smiles*
My sis actually cried when she saw the phone, she was so touched!
Little did she know, on her actual b'day which was on Wednesday, she told me that her bf of 9 years also bought her a hand phone. Oh my, should have synchronized with him...
Never mind though, i hope they came up with a solution though. hehe...

Overall it was very fun and it brought my family members closer and gave Jamus a chance to show off his skills. I was very proud of him when my family members sang his praises. hehe...
At least i know that he is accepted in my family which is a huge relief for me. :-)

So that's that. Until next time.... Adios...

No comments: